ISRO Recruitment 2016, 248 Scientist/Engineer, Technician Vacancies (Apply online), ISRO Recruitment notification,
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Apply Now Online
Indian Space Research Organization to launch satellites in space and provides training to ITI students and B.Tech students those are have required of it. It required eligible employer to work for it and for it. Now it will go to recruit eligible applicant to various vacant post of the Scientist, Engineer, Technician Vacancies and other posts. All eligible and interested applicants can apply their application form before last date of it. Before to applying application form candidate can check all required criteria like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and other through below mention article. To get latest and more information you can follow official web page of the Indian Space Research Organization at www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment details
- Name of Organization: – Indian Space Research Organization
- Total no of Post: – 248 posts
- Scientist or Engineer (Electronics): – 216 posts
- Scientist or Engineer (Mechanical): – 109 posts
- Scientist or Engineer (Computer Science): – 50 Post
- Date to start application Form: – 5th May 2016
- Last date to Submission application Form: – 25 May 2016
All candidate those are interested to apply application form can submit their application form before last date of it at below mention official link. To apply application form candidate required to follow several steps are mention below.
- First of all applicant go to log in official web page of it at http://www.isro.gov.in/
- Now applicants chose option of the Career on home page.
- Chose notification related to 248 Scientist/Engineer post.
- Fill all information at required space and submit it.
- Pay application fee through online mode of it.
- Take a print out of the filled application form to future uses of it.
Required Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification; – To apply application form for the post Scientist / Engineer applicant have B.Tech or BE degree in Electronics, computer science and Mechanical branch with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Age limit: – As per official notification age limit is 35 year as on 25 May 2016 ad age relax as per government rule.
Selection Process: – to vacant post applicant select bases on written examination, marks calculate of Degree and personal interview.
Keep in touch with this page to get more and latest information of this recruitment like examination date, admit card, result, exam syllabus, model test paper and other.
कैरियर प्लानिंग कैसे करे
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.