Telangana Intermediate (12th Class) Time Table 2018, TS Board 12th Date sheet

By | October 10, 2017

Telangana Board Intermediate Time Table 2018, TS Inter Date Sheet 2018, Hyderabad Inter (12th) Exam Routine 2017-18, 

Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education going to issued TS Board 12th class final exam Time Table 2018. TS Inter Date Sheet 2018 will be available for all students on the official website bie.telangana.gov.in or bsetelangana.org. Candidates can download Telangana Board Senior Secondary Exam Routine 2018 PDF from the official website of TG Board. Telangana Board Inter final exam 2017-18 will be conduct in the month of March/April. All the students who wish to appear in the TG Board Class 12th under Telangana Board are eager to know their Telangana HSC exam Time Table 2018.

Telangana Board Intermediate Time Table 2018

Telangana Intermediate (12th Class) Time Table 2018

Telangana Board organize the Plus two annual exam in the month of march/April every year. This year also thee board will conduct XII annual exam in same month. So the TS Board will soon upload the Inter Time Table 2018 Telangana Board PDF on their official website. Currently all the students doing their exam reparation according previous year exam date sheet. Telangana Board HSC Date Sheet 2018 will be disclosing in the last week of January, 2018. After official announcement candidates visit the official website and download online Telangana Intermediate Exam Schedule 2018. We will update here the complete time table for TS Board 12th Class (Arts, Commerce, and Science) Examination 2017-18 as well as TS Board 12th Practical Exam Schedule/ Dates.

TS Board HSC Arts, Commerce, Science Date Sheet 2018 

Telangana Sate Board of Intermediate Education is a state level education board. It is a government Board of education which is responsible to conduct school level exam in the state of Telangana. TS Board Intermediate first year/ second year exam will be held in the month of March every year. TS Hyderabad Board offer various subject in class 12th like English, Second language (Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi), optional subject (Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography and Geology) and modern language subjects  (English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu). Date sheet is very important for the students to start Exam preparation accordingly. So all the students go to official website where you can get TS Board HSC Exam Scheme 2018 and much more details regarding Telangana Inter Exam Schedule 2018.

Telangana Intermediate (12th Class) Time Table 2018

I hope the exam Time Table is necessary for the students. After the official announcement we will update the Telangana Higher Secondary Exam Time Table 2018 on this page. So we are personally advice to all the students who are going to attend Class 12th Final Exam 2018 under Telangana Board. All the students have a close look on the official website bie.telangana.gov.in. TS Board 12th Class Part 1st /Part 2nd Exam Routine 2018 will be display publicly one month before the exam.

Telangana Hyderabad Board Inter 1st year/2nd year Exam Routine 2018

Many students of Telangana state are perusing their schooling from this board. The board provides a certificate to all the qualified students. Every year 85% students have qualified Inter first and second year Exam and remaining 15% students are not success in the exam. Many students are confused with their TS Inter exam Routine 2018, because they do not have any idea about how to check or download Telangana Class 12th Exam Dates 2018 online. Don’t’ worry we have provide complete procedure to download Telangana HSC Exam Dates 2018 PDF Online from official website.

How to Download Telangana HSC Time Table 2018 PDF Online

1). First of all go to official website bie.telangana.gov.in

2). After that click on Exam Program.

3). Select a link “Intermediate Main Exam Time Table 2018”

4). Click on the link and download your TS Board HSC Date Sheet 2018 PDF.

Download BIE Telangana Inter Time table 2018

For more details please visit official site — http://bie.telangana.gov.in/

In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment box which is given below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.

Sponsored Links

कैरियर प्लानिंग कैसे करे

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *